How About a Mascara that lasts ALL DAY?

1. I love Lancome. I love Dior. I love Estee Lauder. I even love L'Oreal. But can someone please tell me what mascara lasts the longest? Every one of the aforementioned has to be reapplied by midday.
    Anyone got a whole day mascara that lengthens and thickens?
  2. I was in Japan for my honeymoon earlier this year and bought a mascara under a cult Japanese label named "Kesalan Patharan". I don't know if it's available where you live. According to my friend, makeup artists in Japan buy them by the dozens and so when you see a black one available you should grab it. I did. And it definitely is THE BEST mascara I've ever tried. It lengthens, thickens, doesn't clump, doesn't smudge and lasts all day. And it washes off very easily. Because the fibres are a little rubbery (I don't know how you call it), it doesn't flake either.
  3. ^^^ just did a google search. no luck.
  4. i now wear chantecaille?(spelling) i do not have to reapply it even after working a 12 hour shift.
  5. I've used Lancome Definicils for as long as I can remember. It lasts in the FL heat/humidity all day, then washes off with cleanser. They make a waterproof version, but I advise against this, as you practically need lye to take it off, and it made my eyes swell up.
  6. Yves Saint Laurent Aquaresistant, it's really really waterproof... if you don't have a decent eye-MUremover you'll be having troubles getting it off at all :whistle: it does lenghthen and thicken nicely, the only prob is that I almost always touch my lid with the huge wand...
  7. i apply Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof, then L'Oreal Voluminous over it. it's lasted me more than 24 hours :yes:!
  8. Lacome lasts forever, I sleep with my makeup a lot (shame!), my lashes still look great, I once keep it on for 2 whole days before washing it off.

I agree Kesalan Patharan is good stuff even nail polish and lip sticks, but hard to get in N.A.
  9. I have never had a problem with Diorshow waterproof. It stays on forever. I have issues getting off most of the time.
  10. Shu Uemura - lasts all day, I've never had to reapply
  11. I love LOREAL PANORAMIC CURL AND LASH ARCHITECH. It lengthens, curls, separates and its great for my Asian stick straight lashes.
  12. I think Lancome is the best! Have been using it for more than 10 years, still loving it! :love:
  13. Kiss Me by Bliss.
  14. Ditto..