How about a few more new bags to look at???? From the drilldown!

Okay what is this pleated ergo business??? Are you talking about what she posted before, the natural colored pleated ergo?

Katrynar, you will need to wait until Spring 2008 for the Pleated Ergos. I don't have any other information except that they are nice in great spring colors coming for Spring. There are no pictures anywhere. My SA saw a sketch and told me about it since she knows I love Ergos.

11535_d1.jpg
i really like this
minus the scarf. wonder how much it will be.

O.K. Voodoo! You have to be one of the first on the Punch Patent call!!:nuts::yes::tup:

Okay, I just got off the phone w/ 800-Coach.... their phone reps are so great...she spent 10 minutes searching to help me out.

Alas, she said she did not find any new patent items in punch. :crybaby:

In fact, the only patent bags she found are the gallery tote that's on their website now.

Okay, I just got off the phone w/ 800-Coach.... their phone reps are so great...she spent 10 minutes searching to help me out.

Alas, she said she did not find any new patent items in punch. :crybaby:

In fact, the only patent bags she found are the gallery tote that's on their website now.

that's so weird b/c the SA last night looked on the computer and said it was showing that they will have the large hobos in khaki/white, khaki/punch and a punch patent. STRANGE!!!! :shrugs:

that's so weird b/c the SA last night looked on the computer and said it was showing that they will have the large hobos in khaki/white, khaki/punch and a punch patent. STRANGE!!!! :shrugs:

Well one of the two ladies has wrong info...so I hope it was the one I talked to! :lol:

I wish Coach would come out with something in a royal blue!

Katrynar, you will need to wait until Spring 2008 for the Pleated Ergos. I don't have any other information except that they are nice in great spring colors coming for Spring. There are no pictures anywhere. My SA saw a sketch and told me about it since she knows I love Ergos.

wow! i cant wait!!!