How about a few more new bags to look at???? From the drilldown!

1. More drilldown fun!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh boy, here we go again, no Teena, not Denim and white, my favorite.. :yahoo:

3. The Hamptons-looking tote with the scarf must be the Madeline! Cool!

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am loving the canvas with the yellow stripe! I'm going on a ban now to save up for that!!

5. Love them all :smile:

6. Thanks for posting the pictures. Nothing there is really my style but I do look forward to the Spring Collection for 2008 with the pleated Ergos.

7. I am loving the green and zebra stripe stuff!! So, so pretty!! Thanks for finding these pictures!!

8. Your research rocks!! I kind of like the little kisslock coin purse thingie, too. Mainly the little scarf attached to it!!

9. Liz, that's what I'm keeping my eye out for! So far no pics on the drilldown of the pleated hobos! I do like the canvas bag with the yellow stripe though! Winter isn't even here yet, I've just acquired a ton of new bags and I'm thinking ahead to how cute that would be for summer! I'm truly a sick puppy!

10. I think it's great that they're starting to include scarves with the bags! That baby scarf on the kisslock wristlet is adorable!

11. PLEATED ERGOS???? OMG....can someone PLEASE let me know what these look like and if they will come out in khaki/white????? PLEASE!!!!!!! LOL

12. I'm waiting to see the pleated ergos too!!!

13. You are EVIL I say! EVIL!!!! :devil: I like the above and....cont in next post....

14. I especially like the first one in this post....I wonder how big and how much....

15. totally loving this one!!!!!!!!

do you think JAX has it???

[​IMG]