How a man can develop big abilities ...Vday Gift..from my

1. Hi Girls,
    We know how much the men in front of fashion accessories can be insensitive; the men often neglect essential details, fundamental particulars.. but there are men who develop taste, sensitivity, care for certain things…and all the merit belongs to us women:roflmfao:!!!! Ok, I’m Joking:upsidedown:; my amorous man has all the merits to have chosen such a beauty, a perfect creature!(..he is here:sneaky:...!)She has the color of my tropical aquatic plant…:nuts:...:love:..…

[​IMG]

I’m so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Who wants to toast with me with a delicious Cartizze?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. he got you a fish?! HAHAHA too cute :p

3. :confused1: Antubella, I can't see the pictures.
    Anyway ...Cartizze is always welcome ;)

4. magenta...

5. Common give it up...

Remember we need constant feeding and care to want to brave those stores (and this forum) for those gems you women crave!

Jim

6. Coral Red City

7. :popcorn:

8. :dothewave:

9. Strange!! Now I see....?
    So??
    :popcorn:

10. Hahahahah..:roflmfao:I love your participation spirit,yOU are lovelies:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!

With immense joy I share my last creature with you! She is a Pale Magenta Work…(no city Jim..:lol:.!) my first Work..an amazing beauty!! Is mine preferred, but don’t say it to other my lovely Bbags…:sweatdrop:!Oh God she’s perfectly moisturized.. of a softness impalpable, so pillowy…silken, of an aphrodisiac perfume… not veiny ,of a saturate,rich and soooooo bright color …I am in ecstasy:nuts::yahoo::yahoo:!!!

[​IMG]

11. Take it out already!! The leather looks TDF!!

12. It looks stunning!!! I love the first set of pics loll

13. da dum da dum da dum, da dum da dum da dum......
    :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

14. :drool:

15. looks gorgeous. Please unveil