Houston Club

sweetneet

over the moon
Aug 8, 2007
I searched the LV Clubhouse threads and couldn't find a thread for a vernis Houston Club. So I figured I start one! :biggrin: I'm surprised there wasn't a club already since this bag has been around for almost 10 years or so (since '98 right?), and I've seen that many TPF'ers have them.

Anyways, here's a pic of mine, all dressed up with the Sweet Flowers bandeau :love:

2166525836_e39c71794b.jpg

so everyone, show your Houstons! I wanna see all the different colors. :yes: My fave color is the Pomme (of course :P), but all the others are pretty, esp. the amarante.

I SO want a Houston! It seems the perfect bag for me! Those who own these gorgeous babies, how much do they hold? Can you please post a pic of how much can fit in? TIA! :heart:

i'll try to post pics of what's in mine sometime soon. a Houston can hold quite alot. easily can fit a small umbrella and a 16oz waterbottle, along with an agenda PM, ludlow, cell phone, rond coin purse, Japanese pocket translator, 4-key-holder, Coach wristlet, and huge Chanel sunglasses case. :biggrin:

^Yup. I usually carry a PTI wallet, small makeup bag, pretty large LV sunglass case, 4 key holder, pens, cell, Purell and a hair clip (one of those HUGE ones for thick hair). It all fits really nicely.

here are some pics, hope this helps. i also posted this in the reference thread.

inside an empty Pomme Houston (i :heart: the leather interior)
2178437004_b8cc7c7e3e.jpg

inside an empty Pomme Houston, with cell phone and matching Ludlow inside pockets (fits perfectly)
2177644859_398a3d9b19.jpg

pic of Houston full with all my stuff :smile:
2178436790_060d154bce.jpg

he contents of my Houston (clockwise from top:smile: small Coach wristlet, LV Hands coin purse, water bottle, Chanel sunglasses cases, Pomme Ludlow, Michael Kors card purse, Clinique plastic case w/ random stuff, Coach valet key ring, cell phone, cute frog umbrella, video ipod, Cerises agenda, indigo 4-key holder, pink case for purse hook, Japanese translator. Wow, that's a lot of stuff!
2177644685_ae8f30536f.jpg

and I should add that the Houston purse is quite "stiff" so when you put a lot of stuff in it, it doesn't bulge out. it looks the same when you carry it almost empty as chock-full, which I really like. :smile: