Houston PF Meet II

1. Soo... the second PF meet in Houston was today. Sadly, only three of us showed up [Taralindsey (carried her Palermo PM), LV&Lexus07 (carried his Cabas Vail Blanket in red/black), and I (carried Taiga Sayan)]. So we were in LV checking out all of the stuff... LVLexus got a Damier Azur Pochette Bosphore and Damier Azur sneakers to match with the bag; Taralindsey got the T & B Mini Pochette; and I got my Amory sunglasses. I wanted to try out the Macao clutch, but they were out. Afterwards we went to The Cheesecake Factory to go eat, and we all went home. Sadly I had to go to work and couldn't enjoy my purchase until after I got out of work. Without further adieu, here are the pics from the meet... I couldn't really take many as there were SA's everywhere. :sad:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Two modeling pics I took in my car: [one with what I wore to the meet, and the other with work attire]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. :coolpics:Glad you had fun. Love your new sunnies!

4. Glad you guys had fun! That black and red bag is really gorgeous. Can't believe they still had so many LVoe totes lefts! Congrats on your sunglasses, your modeling pics are fabulous :okay:

5. I love the pics! Glad you guys had fun!

6. sounds like the three of you had a fun time yesterday. i love everyone's new goodies; thanks for sharing your lovely day w/ us!

7. Looks like you all had a nice time, and some great goods despite there being only 3 of you !! Glad it was fun and if i lived nearby, i certainly would have come !!!!!

8. WOW it looks really fun !! glad you all had a good time and great purchases !

9. Congrats, love the sunnies John! Hope you guys had a great time!

10. love yr new shade...:tup: wish i can go to meetup next time...:p

11. congrats!

12. Love all the pics----and especially the ones of you ROCKIN' the new shades! Glad all 3 of you had fun! If only l lived closer! Maybe one day I can attend?:smile:

13. Awwwh I'm so sad to have missed it! Maybe if we plan one in March more people will come? :biggrin:

Everyone looks great!! Love those glasses on you John~!

14. looks like you had a fun time...congrat's on all your new purchases.

15. thats too bad not many showed up! but I am sure it was still fun!