Houston LV PF Meet

1. It was a BLAST!!! Everything went as planned... Meeting everyone was sooo cool!!! Everyone was SOOOOOOO nice and it really just felt... awesome to just talk about LV! UGH I wish I had friends that I could talk to about LV! Most of the bags from this season I wasn't really feeling, but EVERYTHING looks SOOOOOOOOOOO much better IRL. At first I HATED the Dentelle, but it's actually cute IRL! The East/West PM & GM bags [known as flea market bags to most] look cute!!! In pictures, they're really shiny, but IRL the leather feels amazing. The champagne was good and the model looked amazing [she has 3 kids].

After walking out of LV, we took pics outside of LV, went to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. Thanks for the lunch Crystal!

After eating lunch, we went to Dior, then to Chanel, then to Neiman Marcus.... and mostly everyone left then. We should do it again sometime! Without further adieu, here are all of the pics I took. Feel free to post the pics y'all took at the meet! ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Everyone looks fabulous!

4. Lovely! Lovely...I'm drooling here....

I know Crystal and John from other pics, but of the other two ladies, which one is which? Crystal's son looks sooo cute. I want to pick him up and give him a cuddle!

5. who is everybody and who's bag are whose? lol

6. Oooopsie. I forgot to post who's who...

Third pic: Vista, KathyD, Syntagma [Crystal], her son, and I.

Sixth pic: KathyD and her amazing LV ID Necklace.

7. Wow..you guys look fabulous..

I see you John, Kathy D, Crystal but who is the older blondie??

Soo jealous!

8. John - I thought more of you planned to meet? Did the others not turn up?

9. Oh ok..Vista..

cool..we have trunk show this monday..I will try to be there ..

10. Wow! Looks like everybody had a great time! Where are the camera shy people?? I see more bags than pfers?

11. how the heck were you able to take pics?? When I was at the rodeo drive store I couldn't make up my mind on which to get, the illovo damier or the pap 26 so I asked the SA if I could take a pic w/my cell phone to send to my friend to help me decide. She said yes and I took one pic of each and each time I did a different security guy came flying up to me and almost attacked me saying "YOU CAN'T TAKE PICTURES IN HERE!". Sheez.

12. Sounds like you guys had a blast! Thank you so much for sharing the pics, John! Everyone looks FANTASTIC!!!:love:

13. What a team! and some Limited edition bags on the floor! Miroir (Crystal), Adele leo (kathy) packback for Vista! And the John's Suhali Cles!

14. I see shopping bags! What did everyone buy?!:graucho:

15. What's in the bags??