House-sitting's a Good Gig and It Can Afford You New Goodies!

1. Some of you know that I'm a teacher so I'm off for summer vacation. :tup: A side job I've had for years is house/pet-sitting. This summer for some reason, I've had more than usual house-sitting stints with a couple more to come. This was fine with me because house-sitting money is purse-buying money!!!

Soooo, I wanted to share how I've spent my fun money so far with all of you. Yippeee!!!:yahoo:

[​IMG]

Pic781.JPG
  2. sweet!!! i soo want the azur speedy! and i love the lichen denim, so great for the summer! enjoy!

3. Very nice! Congrats!

4. Love the pleaty!!! Congrats on your goodies

5. Nice bags!

6. love the mini pleaty!! congrats1

7. Awesome :smile:

8. Oooh 2 speedys and a pleaty! I think I need to start house-sitting lol. Congrats!

9. OMG congrats, I love each item. also great idea, pet sitting while on summer vacation.

10. I like them all.....congrats!

11. Wow, you are one heck of a house sitter! Excellent choices, they are all stunning!

12. Great buys love em all... congrats!!!

13. LOL! I guess I am! Let me tell you...I've actually tried to "retire" from doing it for a while now. But the house owners keep referring me to all of their friends so I don't know if it will ever end. :p But as long as it keeps buying me LV's, I guess it's not so bad.

14. Great selections!!!

15. Wow. Niceeee bags. Thanks for sharing. :love: