House of Dereon Le Cirque Hobo

1. Hi,

Ladies I am looking for this bag!!! I have looked everywhere can you please help I am very sad :crybaby:. I promised my little sister this bag and I have searched high and low to purchase it :sad:. I saw on this site after doing a search that it was discussed and the bag retailed for 398.00 I do not know if it's more or less by now either way I will pay it , I just need advice on finding the bag!!! please help me!:crybaby::sad:

2. Try TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Also if House of Dereon has a website, try emailing or calling their customer service and mayve they can locate a bag for you...Btw, I have never seen one of these bags that wasn't discounted at least 50%. At $298, I hope it's worth it.
  3. ^^ No. This is the bag she's asking about. I have no idea where to get one though. I agree that you should check TJ Maxx or Marshalls. They get House of Dereon sometimes.
  4. hi,

check this out,, i think this may help you out. By the way, do you really like dereon bags? For me, i really love dereons. i like them because they are very stylish and beautiful. Hope you get what you want.
  5. Hey Thanks,

Have you seen the le cirque hobo lately?
  6. No. :sad:best of luck though!