Hotels in SF?

1. DH and I decided to make my trip to the Nor Cal Purse Forum Meeting :biggrin: a mini-vacation and spend that weekend in SF. Do any of you have any recommendations on hotels in SF? I've never stayed there before because we usually just drive down for the day but I am looking forward to the extra shopping time if we stay the whole weekend! :lol: Thanks in advance!
  2. I love the Pan Pacific Hotel. It's about 2 blocks away from Union Square (shopping heaven ;)). I think the hotel is beautiful.

There are a lot of hotels and boutique hotels around Union Square, so you may want to check those out also. I usually check out Tripadvisor website for reviews on hotels before I travel. Hope that helps :biggrin:
  3. For hotels around Union Square, I really like Hotel Palomar on Fourth Street. Really nice hotel plus it houses one of the best restaurants in SF, the Fifth Floor Restaurant. Argent Hotel on Third Street is also good. I also like the Hyatt on Embarcadero for it's proximity to well, the embarcadero. It's a bit of a walk to Union Square but it's a nice place. See you at the meeting!
  4. You can do the Westin St. Francis. It is right in the heart on Union Square! Plus, I don't think the rates are that expensive either.
  5. I agree--the Hotel Palomar is a GREAT hotel. It's right in Union Square--all the big stores are withing walking distance and so is Chinatown. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Plus the leopard print carpet is kinda fun!
  6. The handlery hotel is very nice and right across from union square.
  7. Ditto. I like Westin :smile:
  8. Thank you all so much for the info. I am really looking forward to this trip and to meeting everyone! :biggrin:
  9. Westin St. Francis is beautiful. You can even get a room with a view of Tiffany's :lol:.

I can't wait to meet you!!! 2 more weeks :nuts:
  10. :nuts: A view of Tiffanys! I am counting down the days!!!! Thanks Pursegal, I am really looking forward to it. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions! :biggrin:
  11. I'm not sure what your budget is, but a very nice and reasonably priced hotel is the Crowne Plaza. Walking distance from all the great shopping!
  12. Thanks Intl, reasonably priced is always good! :biggrin: I am really excited about being close to so much good shopping. Up here in Eureka there is nothing! So I am practically jumping up and down at the thought of all the stores. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  13. hehe! And the coffee shop across from the Crowne Plaza has the best carrot cake!