Hot spots in ATL?

1. Hey guys! I'm headed to Atlanta for a weekend of fun so are there any places I should definitely head towards or avoid? It's my first trip so any tips would be great!
  2. Are you looking to shop? Or are you looking to party? There's a lot of great shopping depending on which part of town you are staying in. :smile:
  3. if you're looking to shop, Lenox mall and Phipps Plaza are a MUST SEE! several great high end boutiques (LV, Gucci, etc) and some really good restaurants in the area. really fun!
  4. Also, there is Filene's Basement across the street from Phipps Plaza (in a building with publix/staples/target). You can find 20% off coupon online for Basement.
  5. Cute boutiques in Virginia-Highlands area - especially Mitzi and Romano!

Near Lenox Sq is a boutique called Luna - always seem to have so many pretty dresses!
  6. Sorry, meant to ask for any shopping tips. My mind is on vacation.

Thanks for the suggestions. Are there any special boutiques or areas with these boutiques that I shouldn't miss or would my best bet be to stay at the malls suggested?
  7. You can also go up 85 North and go to Discover Mills outlets-they have a Saks Off Fifth and a Neiman Marcus Last Call there, as well as many others.
  8. There's also the North Georgia Premium Outlets in Dawsonville (up GA400). They have Off 5th, Burberry, Michael Kors, Coach, Cole Haan, Banana Republic, Ralph Lauren, etc.