hot shoe..but i dont know about the price..

OMG I just noticed the price for this sandal on NM is $1,345 -- for black suede??!! I thought the price for the roccia python version might be in that ballpark but for plain black suede....??? Unbelievable....

Oh I love this style! I immediately reserved it in roccia python after I saw it in last month's Vogue.
The CL boutiques are also getting it in electric blue suede! I think that it is going to look beautiful on.
Although I am surpised at the price, I recall the price being $1,300 for python, not suede. I bet that this is just another one of NMs pricing discrepancies.

Oh I love this style! I immediately reserved it in roccia python after I saw it in last month's Vogue.
The CL boutiques are also getting it in electric blue suede! I think that it is going to look beautiful on.
Although I am surpised at the price, I recall the price being $1,300 for python, not suede. I bet that this is just another one of NMs pricing discrepancies.

i hope so..IRL this shoe the blue sounds nice too:heart:there goes my shoe ban..

I love those but would prefer them in a cream color for spring/summer now I don't get the price :confused1:
and will certainly not pay that much. I also tink they will only look good on a very slim foot I fear that my toes would hang out (I hate when they do that :yucky:)