Hot off the Press....Toronto Store Expansion!! READ ON

1. I just got the morning paper and the fashion section had a little blurb about the Toronto Hermes store. Here goes:

2. WOW! Congrats to all you Ontarians, that's really exciting news!

3. Wow a leather craftsman too!! Congratulations!!

4. Ooh, that will be exciting about the craftsman! I'm dealing with Hermes Van and my stuff has to get to sent to Paris, which is a pain since it's so slow and expensive!!

5. Lucky! Super news!!!

6. Very exciting!!! Forget about all the upgrades that they have. The ONLY important one is the Craftsman. This is a very important luxury to have at your store. You can learn so much about the craftsmanship and learn just about anything that has to do with the history of Hermes. You kids are lucky over there.

7. Oh YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    My day keeps getting better and better...

8. ITA! The Hermes store here is pretty small IMO. I think the fact that they're adding an in house craftsman really designates this store as an important destination store instead of just a boutique

9. That's great news for all of the Ontario folks here. :smile: Congrats!!

10. I believe Jennifer Carter owns the Vancouver store as well, so perhaps the Vancouver repairs will now be sent to Toronto instead of Paris??

11. thanks azia.....
    toronto is one of the most favorite H shop!!
    hope to completing the gorgeous shop!!

12. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Yeah~~~ craftsman in Toronto !!!

When will it be happen? since the former Cartier store has been renovate for quite a while already?

Good news.... Thx azia

13. Yippeee! Hurray for Toronto :yahoo::yahoo:

14. Very cool.
    Our own canadian craftsman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeppie!

15. This is such great news!!! And it's about time, since it takes eons to wait for bags going to Paris Spa all the times. I mean we are talking 5 months wait time. Cannot wait....