Hot Fuzz

1. I'd been wanting to see this forever, and I finally found a theatre that played it.

It's funny, and it's so not what you'd expect.

It's done by the same people who put out Sean of the Dead.

Jealous colleagues conspire to get a top London cop transferred to a small town and paired with a witless new partner. On the beat, the pair stumble upon a series of suspicious accidents and events.

2. Nicholas Angel: [turning around to face group of school children] Are there any questions?
    Danny Butterman: [sat at back of group of school children] Is it true that there's a point on a man's head where if you shoot it, it will blow up?

Nicholas Angel: [having a crackdown on underage drinkers in the pub] Oy! When's your birthday?
    Underage Drinker #1: May 12th!
    Nicholas Angel: What year?
    Underage Drinker #1: Every year!
    Nicholas Angel: Get out!
    Nicholas Angel: [to the second underage drinker] When's your birthday?
    Underage Drinker #2: February 13th... uh... 1970
    Nicholas Angel: You're 37?
    Underage Drinker #2: Yeah!
    Nicholas Angel: Out!
    Nicholas Angel: [turns to last drinker] When's your birthday?
    Underage Drinker #3: [high pitched] Uhhhh...
    Nicholas Angel: Get out!

Nicholas Angel: What's with all the cake? Inspector Frank Butterman: Oh, that's for constable Butterman's minor indiscretion.
    Nicholas Angel: [concerned] What? For last night?
    Inspector Frank Butterman: Oh no, the cake is punishment for misplacing his helmet last week. No, last night's antics will require something a little more serious.
    Nicholas Angel: Well I should think so. What did you have in mind?
    Inspector Frank Butterman: Well let's just say we won't be running short of Chunky Monkey for the next month.
    Danny Butterman: [annoyed] Daaaaaad!

Danny Butterman: Have you ever fired two guns whilst jumping through the air?
    Nicholas Angel: No.
    Danny Butterman: Have you ever fired one gun whilst jumping through the air?
    Nicholas Angel: No.
    Danny Butterman: Ever been in a high-speed pursuit?
    Nicholas Angel: Yes, I have.
    Danny Butterman: Have you ever fired a gun whilst in a high speed pursuit?
    Nicholas Angel: No!

3. I watched this a couple days ago and I really enjoyed it :yes:

4. The previews looked funny!

5. Shawn of the Dead was OK for me but I'm hearing good reviews of Hot Fuzz. Noone spoil it, ok? :smile: :smile:

6. I won't spoil it but it was hiarious. I just love that guy who plays Angel.

7. i loved it lmao. i dont think everyone gets the british humour though.

8. I can't wait to see it! I love british humour! I loved Shawn so I have high expectations from Fuzz too.

9. My boyf really enjoyed this but I didnt as much I thought I would. :sad:
    The film was good but the fact that I had a group oy young lads sitting on the row behind us who gave us a running commentry through out the whole movie, oh apart from the last 15 mins tho as they decided to go and get mcdonalds! :cursing: