Hot for an HAC!!!

1. With all the recent HAC 32's posted, I think I really want one, too:p! Could anyone tell me the current retail price tag? TIA!!!
  2. I saw one recently for either $7500 or $7800, I can't remember which. It was a stunner, black 32cm HAC in Chevre with PHW.
  3. Yeah, feel with you completely tuddooloo
  4. Where did you see the black Chevre? I love black Chevre
  5. Madison, but it sold within about 2 minutes of me letting it slip out of my paws! :crybaby:
  6. 32 HAC in box with PH at the mothership is 5100 euros as of 7/07. Good luck in your search!
  7. Thanks so much, ladies!!! The search is on!!!
  8. After seeing RCs HAC, i know exctly how you feel. they look gorgeous. good luck:tup:
  9. I love, love, love the HAC! Good luck with your search. I don't think they are as popular as 30 or 35 so they are a bit easier to get your hands on.
  10. There usually isn't a "wait-list" for chances of you getting a HAC as a walk in is much higher whereas for birkins, it's virtually impossible in Asia. You stand a good chance of getting a HAC in Bangkok, Thailand, I was told, but you must "buy" other stuff before they will let you buy a HAC.
  11. what are the dimensions of an HAC? Taller and narrower than regular birkin?
  12. In Tokyo, actually, you have a much better chance buying a HAC off the shelf (than a Birkin).

I have seen many HACs on the shelf "open and available" for purchase.
  13. Love my 36cm HAC! Yes, they are somewhat more accessible than a Birkin :yes:

14. Yes, they are taller, narrower and have shorter handles. LOVE the HAC!!!:heart:
  15. It's about the same price as a Birkin, just more available.