Hot finds / deals chat & comments

I really like the blue bag! But, as much as I LOVE my DMT, I feel like I only need one bag that big. I'm more partial to bags that are a bit smaller - like my Dylan Small Speedy that I got last year from Bonanza that I just found on the LP website - sold out but I never new it's name before :smile:

Anyone spotted any cool deals or codes for LP bags? I'm a student so can't really afford to buy full price but I'm a bit addicted after getting my first one.......best leather, kind of edgy without being too edgy - must.buy.more ha ha

Anyone spotted any cool deals or codes for LP bags? I'm a student so can't really afford to buy full price but I'm a bit addicted after getting my first one.......best leather, kind of edgy without being too edgy - must.buy.more ha ha

Saks FashionFix has some LP bags at great prices! I just recently got my first LP bag there! And if you sign up with their newsletter, they will email you a 10% coupon code...

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/Shop-Any-Time/Shoes-and-Handbags/Handbags/shop/_/N-52ja7n/Ne-52ja75?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306589811&Nao=0

I went to the Saks site, you can get a purple three compartment tote for $197.10 after the 10% discount and free shipping! Anyone have the purple?? I really wanted a black one but this might be too good of a deal to pass up for my first LP bag!!!!

Jesse bags are on sale for the next 5 hours for Facebook fans! I have been wanting the Jesse Small Speedy in Cognac. It would be $281. We are trying to buy a new house and this seems very frivolous --- but I WANT it :smile: Debating Debating Debating.

The code is JESSESUMMER