HOT DEBATE: Shop by 866 or @ eLuxury?

But if I don't care about the cost of shipping, wouldn't I have more choices from 866? I have been an eLuxury shopper for years, but I've started wanting items not always in eLuxury's inventory. Does 866 offer greater choice?

Well, I certainly appreciate all the good information.

As I said, they know me well at eLuxury, maybe too well. I was just looking for another source I could hit from my car or cell or whatever.

There's never enough time for buying more Louis, but that doesn't mean a person always has time to be in a store.

I'd rather buy Louis while walking along the beach.

Love Your Louis. Love Your Life.

Well, if the item you want to purchase is available on elux, by all means, take advantage of no tax, and possible free/less expensive shipping. If you have to have something tracked down, 866 is the way to go. The people who helped me were SO friendly, and the entire process was seamless! If it's an item you have to have, the smal difference in cost is worth it.

:yes:

Well, if the item you want to purchase is available on elux, by all means, take advantage of no tax, and possible free/less expensive shipping. If you have to have something tracked down, 866 is the way to go. The people who helped me were SO friendly, and the entire process was seamless! If it's an item you have to have, the smal difference in cost is worth it.

:yes:
Thank you. A great summary. Enjoy Louis, Enjoy Life!
Rich