hot bebe dress... i'd love it for my 18th!

1. http://www.bebe.com/gp/product/B000QS8I32/sr=1-48/qid=1184830600/ref=sr_1_48/105-6231463-9515617?ie=UTF8&fontColor=&node=15378581&m=A2FMOXN01TSNYY&totalItemIn1Page=&startIndex=0&displayPageNum=1&bbBrand=core&field-clothing-size=&keywords=&firstPageItemNum=68&title=&restPageHasColor=0&myViewID=embedded-leaf&displaySalePrice=0&displayItemNum=101&standardPageSize=16&size=101&rh=n%3A15378581&page=1&bgColor=

isn't it the cutest thing? what does everyone think? i'm thinking it'd be super cute for my 18th birthday.. :yahoo:

i don't suppose anyone's seen this in store in a size s or xs? i was gonna buy it online since i'm in australia but they only have a L left :crybaby:

2. Its a gorgeous dress!!! I want one...

3. Such a cute party dress. Bebe.com will only ship to the US & you must have a US credit card as well, believe me I have tried shipping to Canada & they will not

4. yeah i've got that part worked out since there's a service we have here where there's a girl who lives in america and makes a business out of shipping things to australia at a small fee.

but yes has anyone seen it at their local store? if you've seen it in an xs or s please PM me :smile:

5. That is a really cute dress!! Good luck finding it let us know what happens.

6. That is super cute! Bebe has had a lot of cute dresses this summer. I've bought 5!

7. Gorgeous dress!

8. Oh if you call bebe's 1-800 number and give them the style number, they'll do a store search and tell you which ones have it what sizes. I did that once when I had to have this certain dress and the only one was in Texas.

9. aww, the cute dress is no longer in stock. that's a bummer. that just shows how cute and high in demand it is. i love how it is so colorful! you've got great taste for a young lady

10. still looking for this dress.. if anyone sees it in store or would be nice enough to call the number for me i will love you forever :smile: reallllllyyy want this dress!!

11. Yup I've seen this dress when I was there last week. It would definitely be a great dress for your 18th!

12. very cute dress! love it :heart:

13. i think it'd be great for your bday!

14. This dress is very pretty!

15. That dress is great!