Horsebit - med vs. large

1. I am looking at the pics of Jessica Simpson and the large horsebit chain hobo looks HUGE on her. Anyone have an action pic of themselves with the medium vs. the large size? :nuts:

2. ditto to this question because i want the large one but i am only 5'1 110 lbs...but i love love love big bags!

3. I don't have a picture of it on, but I am 5'0" and have the medium. When I tried the large on it really was gigantic on me. I personally did not think that I could pull the large one off, but I'm sure that some short people could. The medium was a much better fit for me and it still looks oversized and slouchy on me because I am so short.

4. Do you have action pics of you and your medium sized hobo?

5. hey girls i'm 5'3" and have the medium hobo. i thought the large was a bit large for my taste. here she is in action..!!

[​IMG]

hope that helps.

6. Shorty the size looks perfect on you. Those glasses are so cute! :cutesy:

7. That size looks PERFECT on you. Hmmm...maybe I should get that one. I'm just leary because I have two babies still and I hate carrying stuff in a separate bag.

8. I love the large.

9. I'm like 5'1 and I'm thinking of getting the large one. =x

10. o wow the medium isnt as small as i thought it would be...looks great on you!

11. thank you all girls for the compliments *blush* appreciate it. :blush:
    yea i agree it really is a great size but its really what you prefer. does anyone have a pic of the large in action??

12. I'll take a pic of me with the large, but Im just about to run out the door, Ill do it as soon as I get back later today!

13. Please do. Can't wait to see it. ^^

14. yea me neither!! :yes:

15. OK here they are...please excuse me apperance. :s I took these without the flash so they arent the greatest. But hope it helps!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]