Horrible Experience...

Sycomore

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
I was just cleaning my speedy 35 and thinking what happened early this month so i tought I would like to share it with you guys :yes:
Well I was on a long flight from brazil to denmark and I had my baby (speedy 35 ) on my lap so this guy the flight assistant comes and offers some coke to everyone I was thirsty so I took one ( I was sitting right besides the aisle) so he started talking with this woman on the other side, when he turned he made me drop all the coke thankfully I was quick so not so much of the liquid fell over me but when I realized some of the vachetta in my bad had some coke over it :wtf: :cursing: I was about to burst so I went more or less running to the bathroom and cleaned it up thankfully there is no marks of that...
The guy didn't even apologized Can u belive?

When I was going out I told one of the other FA about it and she apologized for him

Glad your bag is okay. I put my 35 under the seat in front of me on top of a magazine. I didn't want to keep it on my lap cause I do nibble and drink something in a flight.

I am TERRIFIED of something careless like this happening to me - particularly when I'm carrying a bag with vachetta trim! I play the scene out in my head like a slow-running nightmare...me screaming at the culprit, "DO YOU KNOW THIS IS A $1,200 BAG?!?" :cursing: :lol:

I am TERRIFIED of something careless like this happening to me - particularly when I'm carrying a bag with vachetta trim! I play the scene out in my head like a slow-running nightmare...me screaming at the culprit, "DO YOU KNOW THIS IS A $1,200 BAG?!?" :cursing: :lol:

Absolutely but I am sure so many people wouldn't belive it costs so much an LV that is why the only thing is to be carefull with them :love:

Sorry you had to go through such a scare! I was the same way about my mono speedy 35, but I sprayed 4 coats of Shining Monkey on it the other day and now I am muchhhhhh more relaxed!! :smile: