Horrible experience with eBay seller

dian-beaud post followed by albertabrightalberta response:

That poster has to be on here. Ha! Thank you to whomever it is!

I think you're right. That person posted again! Too funny!

I am so confused. Please explain!

When - on eBay or on here?

@AtlDesigner - go back to the thread on the ebay boards (from last May).
The seller, dian-beaud posted several times on the thread, making a direct reference to your situation here in post #590:
https://community.ebay.com/t5/A-Par...ers-hate-ebay-I-m-leaving/m-p/25550962#M93468

In the following post (#607), a regular boardie, albertabrightalberta responded to the seller's post:
https://community.ebay.com/t5/A-Par...ers-hate-ebay-I-m-leaving/m-p/25618203#M94475

Then yesterday, after your update here, in post 681 , ABA posted again:
https://community.ebay.com/t5/A-Par...rs-hate-ebay-I-m-leaving/m-p/26303770#M106482

COPY AND PASTE VERSIONS:

post 590 from dian-beaud:
You are totally right. I have never had to worry like this. Everything used to go smoothly. I always was satisfied with my purchase. I just bought a Delightful Louis Vuitton for 720 and it is gorgeous. It has the receipt from Saks and is perfect. Had some problems with seller as she didn't know that the money was Pending for awhile cause she hadnt sold for awhile.

Pictures were not good. I agree. I didn't know about the Purse Forum. I don't do this often. But I won't do it again. Thanks for the advice. I am dealing with a lunatic in Atlanta
------------------------------------------------------------
Post 607 from albertabrightalberta:
Really? I thought your account was hacked!?!?

I hope @hidy-hoo doesn't mind my borrowing her siggy:
How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!

Then after you posted your update yesterday about not having received the refund 7 months later, albertabrightalberta reposted in Post 681:
@dian-beaud

Did you receive the bag back from your buyer you were dealing with in Atlanta? Have you refunded her money?

COPY AND PASTE VERSIONS:

post 590 from dian-beaud:
You are totally right. I have never had to worry like this. Everything used to go smoothly. I always was satisfied with my purchase. I just bought a Delightful Louis Vuitton for 720 and it is gorgeous. It has the receipt from Saks and is perfect. Had some problems with seller as she didn't know that the money was Pending for awhile cause she hadnt sold for awhile.

Pictures were not good. I agree. I didn't know about the Purse Forum. I don't do this often. But I won't do it again. Thanks for the advice. I am dealing with a lunatic in Atlanta
Post 607 from albertabrightalberta:
Really? I thought your account was hacked!?!?

I hope @hidy-hoo doesn't mind my borrowing her siggy:
How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!

Then after you posted your update yesterday about not having received the refund 7 months later, albertabrightalberta reposted in Post 681:
@dian-beaud

Did you receive the bag back from your buyer you were dealing with in Atlanta? Have you refunded her money?

Oh that is funny! That albertabrightalberta is simply a doll! [emoji3]

Signed,
The Lunatic in Atlanta

Hi - not yet officially. I'm waiting on word from Amex. She's claiming she has not received the bag back, despite signing for it. Hoping for good news soon! Happy New Year.
Are you kidding?!?!? Your OP was May 11, 2016. Are you saying that in nearly 8 months, you still haven't received resolution and dian-beaud still has your money?

Reactions: Bratty1919
Are you kidding?!?!? Your OP was May 11, 2016. Are you saying that in nearly 8 months, you still haven't received resolution and dian-beaud still has your money?

Not kidding. This has been back and forth so many times. Amex has temporarily refunded me - again - but this time I've bombarded them with documentation. (I was originally told they only needed a tracking number via phone to verify the return). This woman has lied so much. I cannot imagine how she lives with herself.

OMG so happy for you! For me it's not the matter of the money but a matter of giving dishonest sellers what they deserve. I can't believe AMEX took that long to resolve your case though. For me, it's unacceptable to take that long.
I've been receiving so many invitations to open CC with them, and was seriously considering opening one because I heard customer service was good. After reading this, not a chance, AMEX. Of all cc's I have including BoA, Discover, Chase, Capital One, Citi; I've had best experience with Discover, mainly because I use it most frequently to shop online. But none of them took that long to resolve a case, especially when it is as clear as day like yours. All they need is a proof of return. That is it. No more actions/claims from seller (she didn't receive it, she didn't sign for it, etc.) will be entertained. Oh, Chase has great CS too. I once had an MacBook shipped to me and FedEx tracking showed someone with my last name signed for it, which is a complete lie. I was not home that day to sign for it, nobody was home. I called Chase and was trying to explain the situation and asking what paperwork or evidence I needed to submit, all the rep asked was "So you paid for something that you never received, is that correct?" I said "In short, yes." That was it. I was prepared to go into a lawsuit with FedEx if necessary, lol. But no need to, thanks to Chase. Money was back to my account the same day. Not a single request from Chase to submit any kinds of documents since.