Hope ok to share this here...so excited!

1. I know this the LV board, but she I have been 'hanging' out here more so...

I am so exited...had to share here....I just got off the phone with my mom...I have been hinting for years she should give me her vintage Gucci's, as she never uses them anymore. But she always ignored me. Finally, about a month ago she said, maybe I should get rid of them...I just don't use them...so I was having a long talk with her today, and said, "so are you still thing of getting rid of your Gucci's?" "Why, do you want them?"...:roflmfao: (thinking to myself...nooo! I've only been asking for them for about 2 years!!), I said, "yeah, I am cleaning out my armoir and I really don't have alot of Gucci..." Without hesitation, she says, "OK, I will pack them up and ship them to you" :yahoo:

I know she has the classic brown and navy 'dr' bags. But she also has the colored ones they only did for a year or so in the mid to late 80's...yellow, red, and green...I think she has a black and a white too!

:yahoo: :wlae: So 6 or 7 new (to me) bags on their way me!!!
  2. eh?? wrong section?!?!?!

happy for you thou
  3. that's awesome, so happy for you! :yahoo:
  4. Congratulations!!!!!!
  5. What a great mom!!! You should send her some flowers.
  6. awesome, congrats. i hope i get my moms bags!! :|!! thatd be nuts!! but i have two sisters to fight over them with hehe.. she has enough to go around tho
  7. lucky you!