Hope it's not too late to show off my baby MOGANO *pics

1. I JUST HAD TO SHARE HER. JUST GOT HER TODAY AND I'M SO IN LOVE.:heart::heart::heart: PRESENTING MY NEW '07 MOGANO PT...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. WOW! That is one gorgeous bag. The leather is so yummy looking and what a great color for fall. Congrats!

3. that is just beautiful. Has me thinking I need might need to add this beautiful color to my collection. Do you think it is a reddish brown, or is it more brown?

4. It's absolutely reddish brown, very deep and rich. It's sooooo yummy! You have to get one, you won't regret it...:tup::tup:

5. This is so pretty. Congrats on the gorgeous bag!

6. Thanks creme, Lvforme, and Lorrmich!

7. WOW, C!!! :nuts: :drool: It's beautiful!! I love, love, love cinnamon! :heart: Very rich color, and the leather on your PT is just TDF!! :love: Cute little charm, too! Congrats!!

8. Hi Cate!
    OMG! this is the best color that I've ever laid my eyes on.. I absolutely love it, especially under direct sunlight. I'm sooo happy I finally got one! :tup::tup::tup:

9. Hey, C! I know!! I was waiting for the perfect brown, and for me, cinnamon was it! :yes: I love how the leather on yours looks so nice and thick!! In fact, all the bags in cinnamon that I've seen have been perfect! :tup: Great choice, and I think this bag will be one of the workhorses in your collection!! :smile:

10. wow! magano is such a rich color! looks like yummy melted chocolate! she's just gorgeous! congrats on the new PT!! :nuts::heart::nuts:

11. You hit it right on the button, Girl!:tup::tup::tup:

12. Cate,
    I think you're right! She will be my new work bag! :nuts::nuts:

13. Wow, rich and yummy looking!

14. What a gorgeous color! LOVE IT :tup::love:

15. wow~ congrats~ leather looks TDF