Hope & Faith

1. They just started showing reruns of this on CMT and I forgot how funny this show was!

I love Kelly Ripa. Her comedic timing is impeccable. She's wonderful as Faith, the flaky, irresponsible, sister. As annoying as she can be, she has her moments.

Faith Ford is wonderful as Hope, the down-to-earth, responsible sister.

(And the funny thing is, both actresses used to be on soap operas. Faith Ford was on One Life To Live and Kelly Ripa was on All My Children.)

2. Hayley: What happened to the curtains?
    Faith: Oh! I got rid of them. And you're welcome!
    Hope: I made those curtains!
    Faith: Oh, good. Then they weren't worth anything.

Judge: You're out of order!
    Faith: I'm out of order? You're out of order! This whole trial is out of order!
    [to herself]
    Faith: Hey, this is just like the movie!
    Faith: [Faith is dragged out of the courtroom by a baliff] Attica! Attica! Attica!

Handsome Hal: How long do I have to be in this business before I can work alone?
    Faith: I seriously doubt being on TV with that guy will do anything for my career.

Marge: Listen, Missy, I've been doing this for 15 years, the people love me, do you think you can step in and do my job?
    Faith: I don't see why not, I've got a pretty face a hot bod, and a big mouth. How bad can it be?

3. I really liked that show..I actually liked the old actress who played Sydney..the newer one (Megan Fox I think) wasn't that great, IMO.

4. What's really cool is that not only did the show get a lot of soap opera starts, like Susan Lucci to guest star (Daytime Emmys, Parts 1 and 2), it also got both Regis (Car Commercial) and Kathie Lee (The Diner Show).

5. It was kind of crazy that the first actress was a sweet, kinda nerdy looking teenager and then they brought in a much older looking, hot, sexy teenager. What a shift!

6. i love this show because of kelly rippa. she is hilarious! yeah i wondered why they changed the actress for the part of Sydney. i thought that the first gal looked like faith ford. i enjoyed the episode with Susan Lucci.