HOORAY~I rec'd my HG which is 02 Black FBF!! Sharing my joy here***

1. :yahoo::yahoo:I'm so excited abt it when i won the 02 black FBF Le Dix from eBay. Today i rec'd the bag and it was gorgeous for sure and almost perfect than i expected. ​

Wow....i started changin my bag to this lovely 02 fbf as i can't wait to use it....hahahaha:graucho:

OMG~~~Mine is the one that Seahorseinstrips posted a thread with those stars that carry the very first fbf fever.....it's the exact same one (see on top pic alone without the stars carryin the bag):drool::drool:

Let's enjoy this pic again from the effort done by sea:heart::heart: (Sea, sorry to use this picture and i really adore this one)​

[​IMG]

45862roitfeldaltsauve12rj9.jpg
  2. Here you go, my HG bag:nuts::nuts:

3. Congrats, Celia!

...but where are the pics??

4. hahahahah.....:roflmfao::roflmfao:sorry to keep u in suspense!
    Finally, pls view this lovely bag of mine:wlae::wlae:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

KIF_1457.1.JPG KIF_1461.1.JPG
  5. Btw, i'm goin to bring this baby for dinner shortly.....wow!! can't wait to show this off...:dothewave:

6. Wow wow wow, it looks like it is in perfect condition!!!! I think that would be my hg also. Congrats!!!! I would love to see some modeling pics!! Congrats!!!

7. Congrats Celia! It's absolutely gorgeous!!:drool::love:
    I can't believe you've managed to get most of your HG in such little time. You're one lucky lady! ;)

8. Celia I'm so happy for you:yahoo: I know how much you wanted one.... It's beautiful:drool: I understand why you wanted one so badly. take her out and show her off.

9. YAAAAAAAY Celia!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    Congrats - that's a great-looking bag :yes:

10. :love:***B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L***:love: !!!Congrats, Celia!!:yahoo:

11. Congrats Celia:yahoo: i love it when some one finds what they were looking for.:wlae: I am very happy for you. Enjoy your HG.:party:

12. :yahoo::yahoo:YEAH!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:
    I'm so happy for you and your bag looks like it is in excellent condition! CONGRATS!!

13. WOW Celia :nuts: ... you lucky girl :yahoo:!!! CONGRATS to your HG :flowers: I'm so happy for you :heart:! This '02 black is just BREATHTAKING - I really ADORE her :drool::tender::love:

14. Indeed, Celia, you're a lucky girl! Congratulations on finding your HG... :woohoo:

15. your bag is soooo pretty! congrats for finding your HG!!!