Hooray! Hubbys coming home!

1. Well, the plug has been pulled on this project and DH is on his way home from Bahrain!:yahoo:
    Fortunately, he is going through Frankfurt so hopefully won't have to go through the delays at Heathrow. Sad part is I won't get to visit Bahrain right now but kinda' glad too for obvious reasons.
    I just want to thank all the gals who kept me company on those late nights at Club Bagnshoo while I was drowning my sorrows. Thanks for putting up with me!

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

2. I'm so glad for you!!!- enjoy your reunion;)

3. Awww, a bagnshoe reunion is on it's way.:yahoo:
    So very glad that you are not going to such an unstable area & very glad your hubby is on his way home.:yahoo:

4. That's great!! It's so hard being away from the people that you love! I'm happy for you!

5. I'm happy he is coming home!

6. YES!!:yahoo: EXCELLENT!!!:party: Have fun cathcing up on lost time!:graucho: :heart: :choochoo: :heart:

7. Aww, I'm so glad to hear that!!! I hope you two have a wonderful reunion!!

8. I'm not sure why you were apart but I will say I'm glad you will be re united. DH and I were long distance a few months into our relationship and it was difficult..so I have a glimpse of what it's like to be separated from the one you love..

9. That's wonderful news! How long was he gone?

10. yay.. awesome news! have fuuunnnn!! ;)

11. 2 months!

12. Wow that's a long time!! You must be thrilled, and I am thrilled for you!!

13. Very glad for you - I was apart from my DH for six weeks once when he was working in Thailand and it tore me up. I felt like I had a big hole in my life. Enjoy the reunion!!

14. That's great news! I could see how much you missed him.

15. Congrats! Enjoy, now!:p