Hooray for me!!

awww congrats! mini lin speedy was my first LV purchase as well! and i'm following up with a pochette, except mine will be monogram canvas, i guess great minds think alike :smile:

anyway, i love how the mini lin looks with the bandeau! I've been thinking about how i want to dress up mine, but haven't yet decided.

Congrats! And I feel the same way about the Azur Speedy too (sorry Azur lovers).

Glad someone else noticed it too. I don't want to offend anyone because if they hadn't shown me their wonderfull pics of the speedy azur I wouldn't have set my mind on it. It looked amazing on everyones pics but when they took it out of the dustbag in front of me and I saw and felt it I was just sooooo dissapointed! Thank God there was mini lin! When I held that bag it felt completely different.

Is it the azur line only or are there other pieces people feel that way about? For example the regular speedy 25 (monogram)?

Oh, I love the mini lin, is that 25 or 30? and the damier pochette with it, is too gorgeous! Congrats on your first purchase,,, careful, it's an addiction...lol

That coordinated min lin is beautiful! What a great recovery! And you made someone else very happy by leaving that azure behind. A great day all around.

OMG we could have been seperated at birth. That is exactly how I felt about the Azur when I saw it in person. I also feel in love with the MIni Lin.

wear your beauties in good health