Hooray, adding to vacation plans

1. Have a Hawaii trip scheduled for May, but just to earthy Kauai, no real shopping, laid back under a coconut tree stuff... recovering from life, hopefully, but....

Just called my agent and requested a 1 day commuter flight to Oahu to get to the Louis Vuitton boutiques there!!!!

ohboyohboy,,,, get to think about what I want...

que fun!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Life is good.:jammin:

2. LOL! That's awesome--gotta love those 1 day commuter flights!

3. awesome! yes yes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! :p

i'm doing the same thing veronika. next month DH and i are going to london then to prague and i managed to sqeeze in a day trip to paris for that very reason! hooray!

4. sounds like a plan to me :yahoo: love mr. louis!

5. you go girl! That's what makes us girlie girls and guys love it!:p :yahoo:

6. Ivori Epi anything! Maybe Mini Lin accessories. Guess the new Vernis color won't be out yet. What about Dentelle???

Awww... you're going to have a great time in Kauai! btw... who is going to look after your babies???:confused1:

7. oh pink, you've got great ideas ma girl.... actually, I asked my vet who neutered him if he'd board him, and he said yes, cause he's small, only 14 inches tall and 30 pounds... he's a real mini pig:yahoo:

8. Louie is so adorably miniature in size.:love:

9. he is just too cute :love:

have fun in hawaii and spend lots of money!! :biggrin: :roflmfao:

10. I think I can cover that one anotherempty, must get another vernis piece!!!

11. Cool. Have fun!

12. ohhh!! coolie!! cant wait to see what you get!! :graucho:

13. I am from hawaii and Oahu has the best shopping: LV, gucci, burberry, dior, chanel and tons more all within short walking distance from one another. also low tax, i think its at 4% or so, my area is closer to 9% in cal

14. What ever you decide will be great- just remember to post pics so we can drool!

15. I hope you have a great time and I'm glad to hear that you'll do some shopping at Louis Vuitton! Be sure to tell us what you end up getting. :love: