Hook Line...

1. I'm not sure where to start with this... do any of you have experience with/know about the Balenciaga Hook Lines? I think I like the design a lot but I can't find a lot of information about them (let alone figure out where/how to purchase one). Any info is great, thanks.
  2. I actually bought an ink hook bag and then returned it. I kind of regret returning it. Here are some pics of it. I bought the bag at NM in White Plains, NY. I also saw these bags in Barney's in Manhasset, NY.

3. Kat- why did you return it? I really love it!
  4. i don't know much about them, but they've got 'em @ the nyc store :yes:
  5. I think the bag was around $1,400 or $1,500. At the time I had purchased a couple of bags. I guess I was trying to be practical.:shame: :noggin:
  6. there was a white and black hook bag- in the larger sizes at AR a few weeks back. i like the style, esp in the larger sizes!
  7. wow, that's mucho dinero, i didn't know they were so expensive :wtf:
  8. Thanks... Kat, that bag IS stunning, but the price is a bit harsh... I guess I'll have to save for it! It's so beautiful.
  9. Kat- that is steep!!! I really love it though!
  10. At Theresa they have one ink hook for 40% off it's 650€. They ship internationally.
  11. i saw it IRL today. and decided that i don't like it.
  12. I think I would miss the tassles too much to get the hook bag! I'm obsessed with the tassles! LOL
  13. This is the kind of info I'm looking for... why didn't you like it? Personal preference? Quality issues?
  14. it's personal. i don't like the style, the hook lines. i prefer the motorcycles' style.