Hook Duffle vs. Work

1. I apologize if this has been asked before, but with the Search function down I'll never find it -saw nothing in reference other than one pic of a Hook bag.

Does anyone have a Hook Duffle? I was planning on getting a Work to take my laptop/papers to meetings and to travel with for work, but I saw this Hook Duffle and it looks really nice too and the handles are a bit longer I hear there is a lock on the smaller hook bags that's a pain - is there on the Duffle as well? Would love any feedback on how this compares to a Work for functionality.:tup:or :tdown:
  2. I don't have one but I don't think you necessarily have to lock the bag all the time. I love the style of the hook bags and I've been lusting after one. Hopefully someone else can provide some insight. I have an internship this summer and I need to start getting together a business wardrobe.
  3. [​IMG]

I owned both at one point. I actually kinda miss my hook bag. There is in fact a lock closure on this the large one a s well (actually all of them had it) but the lock on mine never really worked. In terms of size, it's basically the same as the Work bag.
  4. ^is that a Camel PT, incoralblue? :tup:
  5. Thanks so much for the side x side pics!