Honestly? is it way too big for me :( Gucci tote

1. Is this way too big? I'm thinking it could be like a beach tote or I could work it as my luggage somehow...Definitely not as a purse. I do like that it's coated canvas which makes it very durable. I guess I'm not sure if it's worth keeping for me. I have bought a lot of Gucci during the sale. What do you think?

I bought on sale the Platinum Abbey tote, and wallet, the pink belt bag, Coach Shoes and now this tote, the small messenger & the black belt bag (not on sale). I know I cannot keep everything but I felt compelled to buy because of the SALE>>>.. Summer is so full of great deals for every thing!

So what's your opinions on this?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Definitely not too big for a beach bag or luggage. Looks good!

3. Not too big if you use it as a beach tote or luggage, or even a laptop bag. It will also work as a diaper bag. Maybe I should get one too!

But if you've doubts, you might as well return it or it just sit in your closet forever.

4. I agree, it's the perfect size as a beach tote or carry-on luggage. I know it's tempting to buy just because it's on sale but it's a deal only only if you use it. :smile:

5. It's a little big for day-to-day, but for what you're planning to use it for, it's the perfect size.

6. Hmm.. I'm leaning more toward keeping it.. It would be a good carryon.. Actually, I'm going back to school in the fall. It might be a good bookbag! Eek.. Now I'm debating if I should've gotten the other size? The lengthwise bag?.

P.S. - I ordered this Friday after 5:30pm and it showed up at my door at 12:30 today! That was fast! But I am in NJ and it looks like it shipped from NJ

7. It is a bit long. Does the other one stretch the opposite way? That one would probably work a little better when you're walking around.

8. wow thats so cute!! man i keep gettin screwed with the gucci sale items this year!! :sad: i ordered the other one in that style (the boulavard) and just got a mail saying they are trying to locate a bag EEK! :sad:

but use it as a school bag! its cute!! thats what i got the other one for!

9. Yup, it's way too big for you. :nogood:

10. I think it is too big...sorry:smile:

11. Ugh.. This Gucci sale has me me such an impulse shopper! DH doesn't want his toiletry bag so I may return it.. I'm going to give it a few days since online sale items can be returned within 15 days.

Thank you though for everyone's honest opinions.

12. i like it as a carryon.

13. it looks big on you, sorry :sad:

14. Yes as carry-on luggage or book bag :tup:

15. I think it's a bit too big...