Honest opinions please! - Silverado Hobo

1. I just bought my first Chloe bag. It is a Gold medium Silverado Hobo ordered from Bergdorf Goodman. Originally $1455 and I got it for $728! I'm thinking this is a fantastic deal and I'd like to know what others think. I do love the look of the bag and I like metallics. Is it well worth what I paid? Thanks!

silverado.jpg
  2. If you love it- relax and ENJOY your find :flowers:

3. I bought the Chamois Silverado Hobo from BG for 50% off as well, and I LOVE the bag. I say keep it and enjoy!

4. :true: From your post it sounds like you love it jazz! Don't worry what anyone else thinks, you have to be happy! That's all that matters! :yes::heart:

5. I love the colour and the shape.........Enjoy!

6. OMG you got a killer deal! If you love it - KEEP it. It's BEAUTIFUL!

7. When I go to the bergdorfgoodman site I cannot find any Chloe bags on sale??? Can you show me where you found yours??

8. It was on this page: Sale*Handbags*-*BergdorfGoodman.com

I keep it bookmarked and check it frequently. You never know what will pop up, but I think they only have like 1 or 2 of some bags in stock and they sell out immediately.

9. What an amazing deal! It's gorgeous! What's not to love! Just enjoy her in the best of health!

10. i have this style in chocolate and love how easy it is to carry. congrats on an amazing deal!

11. I LOVE IT!!!! soooo worth it!

12. This will a great bag for the holiday season especially!!

Are you loving it Jazz?

13. It is gorgeous!!! I am a HUGE silverado fan :yahoo: I own three!!!

14. Not my style but I totally agree with hmwe46. Enjoy your new bag!

15. I could never pull it off but if YOU like it and got an amazing deal (which you *did) then that's all that matters. Congrats!