Honest opinions needed for my new purchase!!!

1. I went to NM today to see somethingelse, and ended up with this bag. I thought I really loved this bag at the store, but now I'm back home and not so sure anymore. What do you girls think??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Should I get Luxury Bowler in Bronze instead???:angel:

2. I don't like it, to me it does not seem like a pretty Chanel. I think the nail studs or what ever you call them that attach the handles to the bag take away from the beauty of the chanel leather and I hate the handles. I do like the color. This is just my personal opinion and in person this might be a very beautiful bag. I guess I am spoiled in seeing all the totes and flap bags with the chains that is the look I associate with Chanel.

3. I vote for the Luxury bowler instead

4. wintotty, I don't really like it. :sad: The handles seem a bit big for the bag's shape/size.

5. i agree on that i dont like this bag, im not keen on the placement of the CC, love the chain , the most comfortable, i think the luxury bowler is a better choice.

6. I considered buying the same bag, in black, but decided against it. Not in love with it, and you don't seem to be either.

7. Thanks girls for your opinion..sorry I got double posting going on...don't know how to delete one post...

Anyways, I appreciate all of your opinion, and definately return this one tomorrow, and prob. get Luxury Bowler.

8. I don't like it, esp. the color, and I don't like the shape of the bag too! Save it for something else, there are so many gorgeous bags coming out this season!!

9. I don't like the color of the bag. It's almost too orangey. I think the luxury bowler sounds like def better option!

10. I vote for the luxury bowler. The straps on this bag kinda remind me of sausage links braided together

11. I prefer the luxury bowler as well ... the color is a little too orangey for me, I wouldn't know what to wear with it. The bronze luxury bowler would be stunning, that's a better choice IMO.

12. go for the luxe bowler

13. I saw this bag in a fashion spread in one of the fall mags... I like it... it definitely has a funkier edge to it, but then Chanel seem to be really shaking things up this fall!

14. My SA showed me this bag in bronze (it's the three-chambered bag, right?). The handles are too thick for me, and they kind of remind me of those twisted doughnuts. I like the color, though.

15. I agree with everyone else here. Go for the Luxury Bowler. I'm not too fond of this bag's color or the handles either.