honest opinion needed please

1. okay, first of all..I know alot of you are not fans of the large musette, but I have a 2 yr old and this bag is great for days out with her. I just bought it in damier, the SA told me she liked it better than mono. At the store I did too...the red inside...so cute. Well, now I keep thinking if I should have gotten it in mono instead. I haven't carried it, I just keep going back and forth with this issue. What do you guys think....do you like it better in mono or damier. Need some opinions on this. Thanks much;)
  2. I think you made a great choice- I love Damier more than the regular mono canvas. I just think it's so classy, elegant, and it goes with anything. Congrats on a great bag!
  3. I think I would like the Damier too. Congrats on your new bag!!
  4. damier, espicially with a 2 year old....no vachetta
  5. I think you made the right choice w/ the Damier
  6. I love it in the damier as well. Damier always looks newer longer IMO. Esp. if you're toting it around with a toddler. Btw, I love the large musette. Enjoy!
  7. I think the Musette is a great bag, but I prefer it in Classic Monogram.
  8. i love the musette in the damier. great choice.
  9. i prefer mono but i agree damier works better with kids :smile:
  10. i like both, but the damier is prob better with your little one and the red interior is great! keep it if you love it!
  11. I like both so i think you are fine with your purchase...
  12. I'll show you my opinion:
  13. I think you should keep the Damier. It would be more low maintenance than the Mono one, and with a 2 year old you can pay more attention to her when you go out! :yes:
  14. I prefer Monogram....but then again I :heart: vachetta leather so that's probably why.
  15. Yup, I think you made a wise choice. Congrats!