Honest opinion needed-Jil Sander handbag

1. Hi! I bought this bag a because I fell in love with the leather!

It is a Jil Sander montone sheepskin shearling satchel. I guess I'm not sure about it anymore...is it too rustic-looking?

I mean, I do not mind the rustic look, but I am trying to get away from that, since I will soon live full-time in NYC. :confused1: What do you think? Thank you!!!!

JilS1.jpg JilS2.jpg JilS3.jpg JilS4.jpg JilS5.jpg
  2. I don't think it's too rustic at all. I like it a lot. It looks so soft and squishy, I hope you enjoy it.

3. You are right! It is very soft and squishy. I wish it were a jacket!

4. Sorry, I don't like it.

5. I live NYC.. i think it'll work. A bit rustic but can pass as distressed or vintagey.

6. I love it--you could even wear it in LA! Jil Sander is terribly chic

7. It looks like a Spy bag mated with a sheep--in a good way! It's cute and understated, so it will look and work fine.

8. HMMMMmmmm... not sure.

9. I like it! It depends with what you wear it and where - it is not your office type bag in my opinion but fine for sunday lunch etc.

10. it's pretty girllll! and what called rustic to some people equals beauty to me :yes:
    this is a keeper girl!!! may i ask how much is it?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. I'm not a huge fan, but I think it's OK. The leather looks soft and the color is great.

12. I think it is fabulous, and unexpected...not something you will see everyone carrying! I love it!!!

13. LOVE it!!!

14. totally agree with annmerrick! its unusual but clearly a quality piece. I think it would be fabulous with jeans!

15. I like it, very soft looking