holy price batman!

1. http://store.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=22087

i think it's so hot, but that's just me.

i'm NOT NOT NOT NOT EVER a fan of real crocodile, and i have to say, dooney pulled it off. the price, im' not not not not not ever a fan of either ;)

i'd for sure wear it, and you know what? i bet it's worth the price, the way Dooney builds their handbags...!

do you like it?

2. It's a cute bag and I'd love to have it in the fuchsia. However, even on sale it's a little bit out of my price range. But I could see carrying all of my paperwork and electronics in it, kind of like a bag I could use for work!

3. Nice! Wouldn't buy it though.

4. Sale price over $2,000! That's funny.

It's a beautiful bag though.

5. wow...batgirl is calling batman because that price is a little too much.

6. well ya know, i'd rather have one of those then a Hermes croc... the Hermes croc birkins are like... 55k.

7. Yeah I couldn't get over the price of that croc bag! On sale no less! :wtf: I guess real croc ain't cheap!

8. It's a nice bag, but if something happened and you needed to sell it, you would never even get close to making your money back on it. For that price, I would rather have a new LV.

9. im not to fond of the croc-leather.. but this rather EXPENSIVE bag... *clears throat* is kinda purrty..

10. I so agree. I like Dooney's but if I am going to spend that kind of money on a bag it would be LV or something of equal caliber. Very nice looking bag though.

11. Wow! That is stunning! I didn't realize Dooney made something like that. I bet it is TDF IRL...

12. I don't like crocodile but if it were some other material, maybe.

13. thats what i thought :nuts:

14. super cute :smile: