Holy Mamma!

1. I just received my playground mamma today in the mail...and boy was I surprised of the size!!! lol For those who own it...now I know what you mean when you say its small :lol: I didnt think it would be this small? :lol:

I tried putting this on my shoulder, it barely fits lol..it so armpits me...compared to the dolce's strap its a tad bit long but it still armpits me lol...

oh well... here the pics :biggrin: ...I also added a pic to show comparison between it and the stellina :biggrin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That bag is like the holy grail for me, I can't find it anywhere! Very cute!

3. AHHHH CONGRATS!! ITS SO AWESOME!!

eBay??

Heyyy~ I have that donut too :p Jellies rock

4. I :love: it ! Your Mamma is super cute . Lattes :drool::drool:

5. snapcat: thanks :biggrin:

MissDana:nope didnt get it at eBay..got it at lj :p ..haha...that sugar daddy donut jelly :biggrin: ..i gave my babycakes to a friend for bday :graucho: i so want mister
    blue!

Ilovetokidoki: thanks :biggrin:..yup gotta :love: the lattes! ...ooh tokijen...i got your lattes!! :graucho:

6. I see you have a lot of Sandys..!! I love her on the swing!!

7. omg playground!!! :love: congrats vmasterz!! I LOVE that print and wish I had something in it.

8. I want mister blue too!! If I ever get 2, I'll give you one! :lol:

I want that mystery one..

Haha armpit bag :lol: The bambino is an armpit bag for me~

9. congratz on ur super rare mamma! its cute :heart:

10. MissDana: ha for minute there I was thinking what sandy on a swing? lol you were referring to my foresta haha you foresta nut! :biggrin: you were able to fit your bambino on your shoulder? I know I cant! I tried it at the store :lol: if I have 3 misterblues, it will be me, annieb and you :biggrin:.....oh man is he hard to get :crybaby:

Tokidokiangel: Thanks :biggrin: this is my second pg..the other one I have is an angioletto :push:...now I think I want a pg bella bella since Ive sold my original one..

Azumie: Thanks :biggrin:

11. :lol: of course I was looking at foresta~ the color green catches my eye :biggrin:

was your playground mamma a good deal?

12. hmm idk what is considered a good deal? lets just say i paid way over retail for it haha!

oh yeah i forgot..hoot wants a misterblue too..so that makes 4!!

13. oh yeah!! hoot was the one that really liked blue..!! (I think..) I guess this means I'm shopping for donuts during the hawaii meet ^____^

over retail?! Well, considering that its rare.. that's still a lucky find! :smile:

14. haha i :love: blue! but i ended up liking foresta?? :lol: make sure you find me mister blue :drool: lol

yeah wasnt the price like $108 for a mamma?? its above that..but its not like it reached $200 like on eBay haha!

15. congrads! LOL... your bag looks nice! hiak... but it would be too small for me too. i m too huge for the bag.. *hide*..