***Holy Grails Club***

Gorgeous bag trama and the leather looks scrumptious!!!!:love: :drool: :love: :drool:

attachment.php

sunspark, powder,fiatfux, and zac I love love love you guy's HG's!! for me, I have 3 HG's one I have a s/s 04 seafoam first ,and the other 2 are an 05 rouge theatre first, and a 03/04 black city with pewter hardware or a f/w 04 black city(I love the older leather the best.) anyways here's one of my HG's

Attachments

• DSC00646.JPG
    DSC00646.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 202
  • DSC00647.JPG
    DSC00647.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 177
Holy Grails I have been lucky enough to find:

1) 05 Pewter First
pewterfirst003.jpg

2) 05 Turquoise City
05turqcity.jpg

Holy Grail that I am searching for still... 03 Black First with Pewter/Silver Hardware!!! :wlae:

^^^HOLY!!!!!!!!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: jadecee~ my jaw just hit the floor~ I am not kidding!!!~ that pewter is TDF!!!!!!:heart: :drool: I love your turq. very much but that pewter is HOT!!! I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love: :love:

sunspark, powder,fiatfux, and zac I love love love you guy's HG's!! for me, I have 3 HG's one I have a s/s 04 seafoam first ,and the other 2 are an 05 rouge theatre first, and a 03/04 black city with pewter hardware or a f/w 04 black city(I love the older leather the best.) anyways here's one of my HG's

You have amazing taste!!!:heart: That brand new seafoam is a beauty!!!!:love: :love: :love: I love rouge '05 soooo much too!!!!!!

I love reading about everyone's HG. I have been really happy with each of my Bbag purchases, but finding my Eggplant First has to top that list.

img1636ace6.jpg

Right now I'm on a desperate search for an Orange and Magenta First.

Attachments

• IMG_1636A.JPG
    IMG_1636A.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 135
What a fun thread! I have a few HG's but the most desired of all right now would be a mustard or yellow first in mint condition. Followed by a magenta flat clutch or first and then a rouge theatre weekender!

I just got my HG...not exactly THE hg, but close enough for me. I wanted an ink twiggy, but got an ink city instead...an amazing deal. So, I'm not complaining :smile:

Next HG is a red twiggy, but i'm not in a hurry for it...

Hmm- it seems like each bag i have has been a kind of holy grail for me ( 03 lilac city, eggplant first, and dolma city, and 04 black first with pewter). They kind of had to be for the $! But i think my all time holy grail would be a black FB! Maybe an 03 mustard first too :graucho:

Hmmm...I recently got one of my HG bags, an '05 Dolma Day, which I am currently infatuated with!
I am still looking for: '03 or '04 Lilac First and an '04 Black First, for now. :smile:

WOW I love this thread, seeing all of your GORGEOUS bags. Each and everyone is just specatacular.
Trama, I'm was never a fan of apple green until I saw yours. That bag is just TDF gorgeous. :heart: The color, leather, WOW.
Percephonie, what can I say! :drool: Your Emerald is GORGEOUS!