HOLY CWAP!!! There's A BOX at MY Door!!!!!

1. OMG!!!! I've been home for 1/2 an hour and didn't see it till now!!!! I came in the back door, not the front!!!

GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUNNNNNNNING with SCISSORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo:

2. What is it? Did you fall with the scissors?

3. OMG!! The Gauffre Bowler from Overstock is HERE! Already!!! WTF!???

OK, it is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm just going to need all your help to tell me if this is Snow White or Ivory / creamy white. I just don't know! My high hopes are getting in the way, seriously! They wont let me see the color properly!!! That -- and my walls are pale yellows and mochas and I just can't see it!!

Help! :smile: i'll upload in a few minutes...

4. fingers crossed for you! Waiting patiently for pics!

5. Helllooooooooooooooooo???

Lol!
    Pics??? Hurry!

6. what did you get?

7. I LOVE that feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. OK... First pic is with flash and look WHITE-OUT WHITE. Second pic is without flash and looks more like creamy white or ivory... (try to disregard the security tag)

My head is spinning!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. that looks pretty white to me

10. But it's just NOT looking WHITE-OUT WHITE to meeee... Frick! I don't know! See, I have worn and would wear a creamy white bag in fall and winter with the right outfit -- looks sooo pretty -- but not Summer WHITE OUT WHITE!

Whatcha think??

11. Holy....that is B E A U T I F U L

12. Im of no help what so ever!! I live in Fl. I would carry that beauty year round. However, I so understand what you are saying. A creamy whit would be STUNNINg, does it come in that color?

13. Looks white to me - take it outside and put it next to a true white blouse or even a piece of paper. I think it is beautiful.

14. Wow I love that! :smile:

15. It looks pure white.I have the CERA color which is truly a blush color IRL..U can tell like they said above..Put it next to a crisp white shirt to compare