Holy crap-- you've gotta SEE THESE!

1. WOW.

Okay, so, like Paris Hilton, I wear a size 11 shoe. So ah-mazing shoes are so hard for me to find!

But I was in Dillard's of all places and found these shoes.... and I am so in love.

The heel on them is SO TALL that I'm 6' tall when I put them on, and I'm only 5'8''. I can almost look my 6'3'' boyfriend in the EYE! He can't believe it!

But the most amazing thing?

These retail originally for $395.

I GOT THEM FOR $34.95!!!!

I have a charity golf tournament dinner thing next week and am wearing them with a new DvF wrap dress (i think). Anyway I am so happy, I LOVE THESE SHOES, I just had to share!

They are Michael Kors Raceway Platform Pumps, Snake, in the color Saddle. The second picture is a side view of some I found on the Michael Kors site for $395, they are non-snake but the exact style. The first pic is the actual shoes.

:yahoo: :love: :tender: :girlsigh:
    189.jpg MKV03DB_mn.jpg
  2. Those are hot! Congrats on the amazing score! :tup:
  3. Congrats! Great deal and I'm glad you found a pair in your size!
  4. Nice!
  5. I love good deals! Too bad for my bank account I don't come across them very often.
  6. What a bargain! congrats.
  7. Totally cute! Congrats on your awesome purchase!!!
  8. good for you!
  9. Lovely Purchase! Even Better Savings!
  10. Congrats!!!
  11. How the hell did you get those for only $34,95 :wtf:
    They're so cute, congrats!
  12. ^^I know, right?! I couldn't BELIEVE it. Huge sale at Dillard's. I guess they marked them down because they can't sell size 11 shoes? hehe. i dunno. But I love 'em! Wearing them today.
  13. those are HOT! I have shoe envy! (and the same big foot problem too!)
  14. Here's the ones on the site. Mine are snake print leather instead of the matte luggage leather.

Man, I gotta get used to walking in them though! My tallest heels before this were 3.5" and these are like... wow. Any tips ladies? TIA! :flowers:
  15. I like those!!