HOLY CRAP, you guys are too sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the quickie story, for those who don't know:

rub is my adopted baby. i took her out one night without her collar on, since she had just gotten groomed. and since she's a beagle, i should have known better. she spotted something she wanted and she was gone and slipped through the chain/leash.

so, of course, i was devastated when she didn't come home after a few days. started to lose hope after a week...

so cut to yesterday, nearly two weeks later. she's home. and, trust me, i'm still as happy as i can be! but i was faced with barely being able to pay a vet bill to get her a checkup, let alone paying for a microchip to prevent all this again.

and that's where my lovely coach girls came in. i cannot thank you enough. :heart:

much love goes to willowsmom, diana, inch37, julie, finzup, and marianna. (i'm having trouble linking names to usernames, please let me know who you are)

you all are amazing.

Whaaaaaatttt???:nuts: I have no clue how I missed this!! Catherine I am beyond happy for you and Ruby!:dothewave: I'll bet you feel the best you've felt in a long time having your baby back. I'd be glad to help you out also with the vet or miro chipchip bills. You know where to find me my dear.

Congrats!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!:tup::yahoo::wlae::okay:

I am glad Ruby is home. Make sure when you take your dog to the vet each year year that they check to make sure the chip is still there. I read this elsewhere.

2 yr ago, I took my trio to the vet and the one chip wasn't there. They re-chipped him. I was glad I had read about checking for the chip each yr.

aaww...now I'm bawling...you are oh so welcome kallison...it's the least we could do for all you do for US! Now go hug that baby and tell her we all love her too!

Girl, I'm SO GLAD SHE CAME HOME. I've been thinking about you bunches. I'm sorry I couldn't send anything but prayers and hugs, but everyone thinking about her helped, I know it! I knew she'd come home! :heart: :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.