Holy Cow!! Look what I just bought on Ebay!!!

1. I am so excited! This is a great price and nwt!!! I am going on a trip in early March and can't wait to take this, and when we go to Arizona in November and next time we go to Disneyland! I was eyeing this and going to use my credit but hoping they still have them during pce and this is still $35 cheaper then pce price!!!
    :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

2. Wow!!! You got a fantastic deal! Congrats
  3. Thanks! :tup:
  4. Wow! That is a good price. I wonder how she can sell it at that price taking into account eBay fees and all :confused1: So cute! If I didn't have a swingpack already I'd be mighty tempted to get this one.
  5. Woohoo congrats! What a find! :yahoo:
  6. wow!!! great, great deal!! congrats!
  7. SAAAAAWEET!!! Love it!!:woohoo:
  8. What a deal! Good for you!
  9. I was wondering the same thing :shrugs: But it looked completely authentic and is guaranteed and nwt, so I don't know! Maybe she works there or something? Not sure! :confused1:
  10. Oh yea, the pics look great. Maybe she does. Great deal though :yes:
  11. Fields--what a great price, AND how cute is that??! :smile: I am not a big fan of the Heritage Stripe on most stuff, but the swingpacks are super cute. Enjoy it!!
  12. okay fields now you've gone and done it!! You got me watching a swing pack as well! @*&#$%!* :lol: I actually need one for when we go to Spain in August. Do you know how roomy it is?
  13. That is so cute and what a super deal!
  14. Thanks guys!!! I am really excited!!! :yahoo:
  15. Who me?!? :blush: I am not too sure, I have never had a swingpack before.. not much of a swingpack gal but have thought about it for trips and Disney, etc. I bought my mom one a year ago for a trip she was taking and she went on and on about it. :tup: When I saw this heritage stripe come out in the pink (I'm a sucker for pink!) I thought if I ever get one, this will be the one because it is so cute and will be so great to keep clean. I am just really excited. :yahoo: Okay, now no more spending for me!!!! :angel: