Holy Cow...lol!..how We Torture Our Phh...!!

1. :lol: yep- he turned 40 today...and this is what he woke up to on his front lawn...LOL!.....I know..I swore I would never do anything this tacky..BUT..COULDNT RESIST!:roflmfao:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. :roflmfao: I luv it!
  3. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
    Happy birthday to him indeed :lol: that is too cute!
  4. That's hilarious! Wish him a happy birthday from tPF ladies! He'll love that, right?:rolleyes:
  5. Wow thats funny!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: ..btw your house is so pretty! my aunt just built one that looks similar to yours =D,the diffrence she got brown brick facing with a burgundy door with burgundy shutters..I WAY preffer your colors though =D
  6. Actually..PHH wants you all to know that he truly isnt a Purse Hating Hubby......He is a PRICE Hating Hubby..LOL...he thinks we are all insane to spend more than 10 dollars on a bag...!!!!!?????????????????...LOL!!!Yep..I have to live with him...HEE!HEE!HEE!
  7. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is FUNNY
  8. that is a cool gift Jill.... I am pretty sure he is smiling deep inside.. heeh
  9. ^um..he wasnt smiling at the moment he saw them...later he was able to laugh though!!LOL!
  10. you are hilarious Jill!!!! What a cute birthday surprise! Happy 40 to your PHH. Love your house too!
  11. I am sitting here reading this with my husband who is chiming in that he totally agrees! He thinks we are all insane!

Tell PHH Happy Birthday from all us ladies. And I love the lawn decorations- I am doing something just like that for my son's 1st b-day (thanks to everyone's ideas here!) Love it! SO CUTE JILL!
  12. ^ we also got him a blow up WALKER..and made him wear a t-shirt that said...FLAT SCREEN...YES!..FLAT STOMACH....NO!..My daughter made him wear it all day!LOL! we truly are in torture mode..He doesnt even know that his secretaries and docs that work for him are surprising him at work with a party tomorrow too! LOVE TO SURPRISE HIM!!so evil!mu...ha...ha...ha.....ha.....
  13. LOL!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure hubby would realize how much his family and friends love him..if you didn't, why go to all the trouble?!!! :biggrin:
  14. lol.
  15. omg, that is hilarious! Those cows are too cute!