Holy Cow I Spotted A Fake!

1. Just kidding. I know everyone has had it with "I saw a fake" threads so I couldn't resist. I hope I don't get in trouble for this. I am a prankster at heart. Mods you can close it if you want. Just giggling over here. :graucho:

2. was it in your closet? :nuts:

:p

3. :wtf: ;)

4. You're so funny~

I too am feeling a little blech about the fake threads but whatev- I just don't open them.....

5. I think its funny ;)

6. BagLadie, You are too funny! I love your sense of humor. The "Holy Cow" part got to me somehow and I am just LOL!

7. bagladie you rock! I love your posts so much! :kiss:

8. ^^^^^^ROTFLMAO!!!!!!:roflmfao:

I'm SICK of these threads too....fakes are out there....and probably will be until eternity! But you did make me look inside this thread !!!

9. LOL....I thought the same thing....not another thread about fakes!!! ;)

10. i saw a fake speedy with feet again today :cursing:

11. hey, how come speedies aren't made with feet, anyway? is it because one is just not supposed to put that bag on the floor? haha...my mom was wondering when i showed her my new purchase and i can't give her a straight answer since im new to LV

12. LOL ann, :heart::heart::heart:

13. I knew it was a "joke" thread when I saw the author...You're too funny, Ann:nuts:

14. Ann, you read my mind:nuts:! I was going to do the same thing and decided not to cause trouble. You crack me up:roflmfao:

15. LOL! Thanks for the good laugh!