Holy cow! 02 FB Pebbled Chocolate First!!

Better to appreciate than depreciate. :P

Thanks surfer! yes I did lose out on a pebbled bag ..it was the tote I won a few weeks ago..Ebay cancelled all the sellers auctions the next day but I did talk to the seller and they seemed very nice ..they said the bag was all wrapped up for me and said they would get their paypal straightened out and call me...then they never called and never returned my calls...yikes...do you have a pebbled bag? (since you said different color...I guessed you may have one...unless you meant different than black which we have seen a few of)..yeah it seems to be in great condition ..I'll post pics when it gets here!

How frustrating. Deja Vu. Among my team of black bags, I do have a pebbled in there. It's beautiful, yet so tough and sturdy. It would be nice to have another one but my need for variety wasn't as strong as a few other bidders.

^^^ LOL! Hilarious....If *that's the definition, this bag definitely appreciated!

If I ever sell, it will probably have no choice but to depreciate but we will see it that ever happens LOL!!!