Holts extra 20% off

1. Does anyone know when this is? It has to be coming up

2. I was there today(bloor toronto), they have further reduction on shoes and more bags on sale, such as BV, balenciaga..chloe etc. Go to check it out!! Price is not as good as states tho..

3. They need to first get to their Now or Never up to 70% off sale first. I'm thinking that'll be next week or so. Then in the last weekend it should be additional 20% off. Usually early august.

4. I was there today(bloor toronto), they have further reduction on shoes and more bags on sale, such as BV, balenciaga..chloe etc. Go to check it out!! Price is not as good as states tho..

5. Wow, bloor already started their further reduced?? Holt Van is still on their first cuts sale for shoes which is still too expensive. Hopefully they're starting their second cuts soon or final cuts?.

6. Yeah I was in there and everything is still pricey. You get better deals on the shoes in the states.

7. LOL

"Deals" and "Holt Renfrew" don't belong in the same sentence

Their sale prices are around the same as retail in the States, and their "new arrivals" are already on sale in LA boutiques (where they have been sitting for at least 2 months)! This is what I noticed anyway

8. I totally agree what you said:yahoo:. I hate shopping in canada...we never have a good deal...so I always go back to states...or rather just order it online, thru phone and get them to send it to me here.:sad:

9. Weird. I called Bloor yesterday and they told me they only had 2 Balenciagas. What did you see, if you remember - it might be worth another call!

10. they have a quite few whistle bacon bags(in blue, brown and black) and large, medium. I would say...at least i saw 7 or 8 there...but believe me if you order it from bluefly and get them ship to canada, it is even cheaper than their reduced price tho.:yes:

11. doesn't bluefly sometimes ship fake bags? i heard about that in another forum. they'll always replace it, but it's simply the hassle of it

12. shopping sucks in canada because most retailers go by the conversion rate of 7-8 years ago, which, at the time, was a huge difference. now since the CND is nearly the same as the USD, canadians are totally getting screwed over.

i'm from texas, and i crack up when i'm in aritzia. their prices on jeans can hit $300 for jeans that run $120 or so in the states!

13. The extra 20% off starts next Thursday!
    I was at the ottawa store today and I got great deals on some shoes. About as good as the NM sale prices. The bags were good prices but not much of a selection!

14. did they get new sale shoes (like transfers from other stores, etc.)? i was there a few weeks ago and selection was mediocre.