Holt Renfrew Private Shopping Night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All day?? LV manager told me it starts at 6:30 but I can go in at 6:15 to avoid the rush.

I doubt it's all day; they still have to keep the store open for regular shopping in the morning/afternoon.

Well last time I went they had it during the day also and there was less people during the day than at night. You don't need an invitation to go ... people just show up to buy stuff and the SA tells them that they can redeem your gift cards at a certain location. Its not really private as the malls are still open until 9 tonight and the event starts at 6-6:30pm.

Well last time I went they had it during the day also and there was less people during the day than at night. You don't need an invitation to go ... people just show up to buy stuff and the SA tells them that they can redeem your gift cards at a certain location. Its not really private as the malls are still open until 9 tonight and the event starts at 6-6:30pm.

For the mall that I'm going to though, it closes at 6:30, right when PSN starts, but I agree, people just show up anyway.

I just got off the phone here with Bloor St. and they told me that they are allowing purchases to go thru as part of the PSN, already this afternoon. It's 3 p.m. here. So if anybody wants to avoid the rush, head on over early!

HR at Vancouver had a private shopping day (or night? I can't remember) in late July this year. It so happened that I made a call to them asking for the availability of a red Epi lockit that day. The SA who answered my call was so nice that he told me it's a private shopping day and even if I made a purchase over the phone I could get the gift card as well.
I ended up buying my Epi lockit without looking at it IRL over the phone, visiting the store on the following day to pick it up together with the gift card of $50.

i just picked up my pomme sunset at hr van. it is all day i believe. its not really private, there are signs everywhere. i think for those who got the catalog just get to know in advance and are able to put things on hold. im glad i got my invitation in the mail because otherwise i probobly wouldn't have been able to get my sunset. and it is less busier because you go in and then you go out!

i got invited, but i figured i wouldnt buy anything so didnt call "penelope jones" to RSVP. i didnt spend much (or i dont remember doing so) at Holts last year but they keep inviting me to things... I'm a bit embarassed to go because i KNOW i won't be able to afford much. i wonder if they have the wrong name for me? HJAHAHA oh well.

Although I should NOT be buying another purse for eons, I got the black Christian Louboutin satchel with the graffiti of his name across the front topstitched in red... and with the other things I bought (clothes, mostly) was able to use a gift card towards the little Chloe python makeup bag I've lusted after since it came out. Good thing I waited ... it had been quietly marked down and I got it for nearly nothing. Three bags in less than a month (the Louboutin, my first Chanel, and a marked down Balenciaga whistle, which I really adore, my first BBag).... I need to be on a total ban!!!

Oh, and if you spent more than a certain amount, think it was $400, you also got a free Coach black wallet. Very cute and small, will be good to tuck into a small bag for at night.

Definitely worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.