Holt Renfrew in Toronto

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to let you know (in case you didn't already), that the next Holt Renfrew shopping night is Wednesday September 6, 2006.
    The LV SA wasn't exactly sure, but she said she thinks if you spend over $500, you get a $50 Holts gift card that can be used for anything in the store (including LV).
    I will definitely be there!
    :heart:

2. :yahoo:AWESOME!!!:wlae: Thank you for this info!!!:flowers:

3. aww..that sounds great! Too bad I don't have a HR anywhere near me.

4. I love Holt's private shopping nights! Thanks for the info!

5. Ooo, that means it will be Shopping Night at Holt's across Canada! Yippee! :yahoo:

Yes, the last time I went, it was 50Cdn gift cert for a 500Cdn purchase, a 100Cdn gift cert for 1000Cdn purchase, and so on...

6. Thanks for the info louislover!!!

Does anyone know how often HR has these nights?

7. What happens during Holt's shopping night? I work about 15 minutes away from Toronto's location, but I've never been in there except to visit the Chanel boutique.

8. If you spend $500 you get a $50 gift card to be used for anything in the store (including LV)

9. Not sure - a few times a year maybe?

10. I believe Holt's holds them at least twice a year - one in the Spring and one in the Fall.

11. Great info!!!

12. Ohhhh.... I wonder when they are having it in Calgary. I haven't got my invitation yet, but that's not unusual. I usually get it about a week before and then no one can go with me becaue they already have plans! :rant:

13. Is it $500 before taxes? And can you buy LV and then use it on LV? (mind spinning with the possibilities)

14. Excellent - that means it should be across Canada soon too! Woohoo... will hold off on more fall shopping for now then :smile:

15. I gotta drive up to Canada somehow. That's too much of a good deal! ( Although the 50$ CAD discount will probably made up easily in gas alone, lol ) :roflmfao:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.