HOLLYWOULD For Target- New To Target This Week!!

1. I LOVE Hollywould! Thanks!
  2. I'm disappointed in this collection.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
  3. ITA. it looks like little bo peep exploded, scattering her bows and ruffles everywhere. :tdown:
  4. I sort of want the pink clutch and matching shoes.
  5. i have to admit that she nailed that pink hue - not too babyish, not too dark. quite lovely.
  6. I like the brown tote, but not much else jumped out at me and made me say "I must buy that."
  7. aww bagachondriac!! you always find the best deals! this is cute and affordable...and affordable is what i need after seeing my credit card bill this month!
  8. I saw it irl life. I honestly didn't think it was too great. It was some sorta pleather feeling cheap material. Only thing I might consider is a clutch. Last month was rather disappointing too with Kroell. All the metal hangtags just screamed target which is why I didnt bother getting it even on sale.
  9. Thanks once again for the post bagachondriac. I usually love Hollywould but I'mnot really feeling the collection.
  10. Do they have the full collection in stores? I kind of like the peep-toe shoes, but I'm not sure about which color to get.
  11. I really like Hollywould, but I'm not sure how I feel about this collection. I'd have to see it IRL to make a decision I think.
  12. I love the black lace heels, so cute!
  13. I think the shoes look more promising than most of the bags.