Holly Madison pregnant???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Did anyone hear that Hugh Hefner's girlfriend Holly is pregnant?? A co-worker said he saw it on the news last night. I'm dying to know if it is true!

2. They were both on E! news talking about the possibility.... Holly, I'm sorry to say, would be DUMB to have his child - he's still married and the wife lives with the 2 boys next door:nuts:

3. Is he still married?

4. Yes, they've been seperated for yearrrrssss. the two separated in 1998 but never divorced

5. Well if she is, good for her. I know that's a lot of $$$ involved, but I think she makes hef happy for the last years of his life.

6. Great. Now I have the vision of the two of them doing the wild monkey dance. I think I need a drink.

7. I doubt the baby is his.

8. I saw a special with Hugh and Holly in it and they said they wanted to get preggers - but this is the first I'd heard that it had happened

9. Best wishes if its true. Holly has been vocal about wanting to have a child with Heff.

10. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :roflmfao:
    I love those girls! Kendra cracks me up :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

11. Ew gross. I don't care how much money he has, I wouldn't want an 80 year old willie anywhere near me. :push:

12. Congrats to her if she is :biggrin:

13. I know they were trying

14. I second that.. :yucky:

15. well they just flunked the intelligence test if she is!:throwup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.